Sunday, July 15, 2012

The real accuser, the person who started it all....

I will show a few of you the "real" Cheri, this is the lovely person who started this witch-hunt against me.
This is the woman who partnered up with a cop/now ex-detective who had it in for me as I, along with others, made him look like a big dufus  (not hard as he makes it real easy to do).

Anyway, I was not her first rescue she has done this to, and I know for a fact I am not her last. In fact a rescue friend of mine (Keith Wandell) has been being butchered by the same people for a year and a half.  Again, these people ruin lives, no one should ever be allowed that kind of power on hearsay and gossip....especially on the internet.  And also when there is literally NO PROOF whatsoever....


I can't post everything I have, per my attorney, but I will get up what I can.  Just so you can all see what a fine human being she is....notice my disdain and sarcasm?














She even attacks her own family....





I know that this is going to create a "shitstorm" for me, and thats ok....I have been waiting over 2 LONG years to be able to even post this.  Even though its not much, it shows this persons character.  It shows that she will say and do whatever she needs to get what she wants and to be a supposed "hero" in the world of rescue.  And I can honestly tell you that she's NOT in any way, shape or form any kind of hero...in rescue or otherwise.  She is an armchair critic safe behind her monitor....for now.

She recruited a few followers that all swore up and down I was doing bad things....let me make something clear to those of you who have chosen to read this....they all live in other states, many of them overseas.
So how is it that anyone can claim you are doing bad when they haven't been to your home, or have not even seen your animals?  Especially when there is NO PROOF whatsoever of any of their accusations.
How is that?
You mix one biotch on the internet and one humiliated cop and you add a few flakes from FB and MS...and you have that winning recipe.  Accusers with no lives of their own!

Please read on, theres more here than I'm sure y'all ever wanted to know about me and my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment