Sunday, July 15, 2012

Are You A Victim Too?

There is so much to update...I'm witnessing a number of new lies and more slander about me.
I wonder if they will ever tire of this or run out of things to say / lie about?  Its amazing....

  • These people make me wonder who the hell raised them?
  • What kind of families did they come from?
  • How is it that they think this is ok?  They obviously DO think its ok, I mean, they're doing it, right?
  • I'm not the only one, there are other good rescues out there that suffer because of them


People need to stand up to them more, including me, to stop them NOW!
They cannot continue to stop the rescue of animals because they do not like the RESCUERS!
This KILLS more dogs, it ruins lives....please help stop this now!

If YOU or someone you know has been victim to people, or an individual person, that has
wrongfully slammed you, or threatened you...PLEASE contact me!

Lets put a stop to these attrocities from happening to anyone again....if the person accused is
really guilty of animal abuse, I agree with prosecution, jail time, etc.  But you MUST have proof that they
are guilty of it....you cannot ruin the lives of people who do not deserve the punishment.
And you cannot try and convict on the internet, there MUST be a legitimate investigation!
NOT the breaking in of doors because someone says so!

THIS IS HAPPENING TO OTHERS AS WE SPEAK!

Thank you,
Tedi Spicer

May 2012











No comments:

Post a Comment