Saturday, July 21, 2012

One Of My Character References

I have been a good friend of the Spicer's for many years now.

I'm aware of the fact that their personal and rescue dogs have been taken from them by animal control and an overzealous officer.  This cop has taken the word of a girl on FaceBook who has no knowledge of the family and the dogs at all.  In fact, none of them live in the same state.

Why would anyone break down someones door because someone on the internet said that they were doing things they have NO PROOF of?  The accusations that have been made could not be farther from the truth.
I am someone who know the facts and the family as I am a longtime friend.

The Spicers love animals and would never do anything to hurt one.  They have devoted themselves to helping the animals that they can and trying to get help for the ones they cannot personally help.

I have spoken to them many times over the last week, not to mention going to their house, and I can see the devastation this has caused them.  I can also see how lonely they are without their pets.

They are deeply concerned as to the well-being of the animals at animal control, this is their focus now.  To get the dogs out and home.

In knowing them and this unfair situation, it would be a disservice to keep them apart and their pets apart.
Please return these animals to them and the only home they have ever known.

Thank you,
XXXXXX

(FYI: I have the original hard copy in black & white)

No comments:

Post a Comment