Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Past

I'm at peace with my past because it has made me who I am today. 
All my yesterdays, last weeks and last years have prepared me for all the tomorrows and next months and next years. 
The mistakes have prepared me for others and the consequences of my actions. 
All the troubles and hardship have shown me how good things can be when life is going right. 
The cruel people I've met have taught me how not to be. 
The friends I've made have shown me how wonderful life can be with good company. 
The lies I've been told have made me grateful for the honesty I do receive. 
The people who've messed me around have shown me how not everyone is as trustworthy or nice as I'd like to think. 
I am who I am because of the good and the bad times in my life. 
Because of the kindness of people, the betrayal from friends, the people I miss and the things I've done ... I'm grateful xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment